Saturday, January 10, 2009

A MAIN GIRL in AGame- "Go Head Shawty" Music Video


Wuzzzup!

January 10, 2009

So today was the music videoshoot for AGame "Go head shawty".
I was 1 of 3 main girls for the video.
I got my own dressing room with nice bright spotlights, which was really cool and can't recall having one ever and I've done so many videos lol what are the odds of that.

When I arrive, I head to my dressing room and then gotta see hair and makeup.
I started with makeup and the makeup artist was very nice, she said I was nice to work with =)

After that, I went to see the stylist for the main girls.
She was awesome, we did have some trouble because I brought some outfits and I thought what I had would suffice but then she gave me some outfits to try and most of em didn't really work.

Then we finally had put something together and wow, all I can say is THAT NO ONE HAS DONE IT B4, so when you see it again ITS CUZ OF ME!!! =P


Check me out in the video I think it will be on Muchmusic.
I'm in a zebra bra, leather shorts, white belt, 2tone tights, zebra heels!

Let me know, when you see it!
Luv, Jenny JC

No comments:

Post a Comment